The future is floating - Discover Aegir Insights' thematic intelligence series on floating wind "The Big Float"
With utility scale projects emerging all over the world, the floating offshore wind sector is at an inflexion point. The rapid cost out of offshore wind combined with floating technology’s locational flexibility has brought on a rush to hunt the most competitive sites globally.
But which developers will emerge as the winners of this race? Which floating technology concepts will they use, and which countries will become hubs, serving the global sector?
Today Aegir Insights launches our thematic intelligence series on floating wind, putting models, deep data and impactful research in the hands our clients.
We’ve identified 40 of the most promising commercial scale floating wind projects. Through bi-weekly reports over the next six months, The Big Float series will cover insights such as:
- Which commercial scale projects are likely to secure early route-to-market?
- Understanding the complex developer and technology partnerships in the floating sector
- Strategies, costs and commercial considerations in coming lease auctions
- Which floating foundation concepts are poised to secure the important first project volume? And what are the prospects for the rest of the field?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities in commercializing floating – from shallow mooring to industrialized assembly?
Reach out to learn more about a subscription to The Big Float.
Aegir Insights provides subscription-based Software, Data & Analytics, and Intelligence solutions, offering tailored packages to accommodate client size and specific requirements.
Aegir's Data & Analytics enable clients to make data-driven decisions by offering curated, high-quality datasets for business strategy, market development, and M&A applications.
Covering key competitive topics such as fixed and floating market forecasts, project databases, and technology-developer partnerships, Aegir's Data & Analytics products deliver valuable insights.
Aegir's forecasts are trusted by industry leaders and governments for providing expert and balanced views, built upon an extensive industry track record. Updated on monthly to quarterly intervals, Aegir's Data & Analytics solutions continuously evolve to meet the evolving needs of clients.